YFDAI Is Hiring!
Chief Operating Officer
Location: Globally (Remote Working)
· November 9, 2020
For months, DeFi has solidified its position as one of cryptocurrency’s most important decentralized services. It’s inception has challenged the status quo as it provides virtually anyone with a host of financial services that were originally offered by centralized financial institutions. Given this year’s growth in locked value and its immense future potential means it will be among the top leading sectors in the crypto space in sheer profit potential. This is especially true for promising DeFi projects such as YFDAI Finance.
YFDAI is an integrated DeFi platform for the next generation of blockchain based financial services. Their YF-DAI cryptocurrency token is used throughout the website portals for investing, trading, service fees, and rewards programs.
YFDAI is an entire ecosystem of products that includes Staking, Farming, Lending, Borrowing, SafeSwap DEX, LaunchPad, Insurance, SafePredict, SafeTrade, NFT’s, and other related products and services to come in 2021 including E-commerce, E-wallet, CEX, Debit Cards etc. YFDAI has obtained a License in Estonia enabling them to engage in Fiat to Crypto transactions and to run a Fiat to Crypto Central Exchange. YFDAI is contributing to the evolution of the global financial system and the future of money.
Our vision is to provide a safe trading, investing, and Yield Farming platform similar to other DEX’s and Yield Farming products in the industry such as Uniswap, Tradeswap, and Lid. YFDAI intends to exercise due diligence vetting of projects seeking to launch on YFDAI’s LaunchPad platform to prevent scams and “rug pulls” that are all too common in the industry lately. YFDAI also seeks to inform, educate, and connect communities through news, data, events and research.
YFDAI has partnered with several other projects in the sector to provide incubation services, financial funding services and other DeFi products and is uniquely positioned to change the DeFi business model for the better. YFDAI seeks to improve the reputation of the space by de-risking investing in new startup projects that adhere to YFDAI’s quality standards.
We are seeking a Chief Operating Officer to support the Company’s ambitious goals and product and growth plans.
- Our ideal candidate will work cross functionally with our Development Team, Content, Product & Technology and Operations team, Social Media & Community Team and Marketing Team to ensure we are operating effectively and efficiently to achieve the company’s core KPI’s.
- You possess the drive and flexibility to be an early-stage team member with sincere dedication to our mission of diversity and inclusion.
- We’re looking for a COO eager to be the face of YFDAI to current and potential clients and customers, both via direct communication and engaging within the community at large.
- You are the main person third parties influencers, interviewers etc speak with and their key point of contact on an ongoing basis.
- We are looking for a driving force to lead the project. It will be a demanding role with high rewards for the right candidate
- Partner with the Content, Marketing, Legal Compliance, Community Development Admins and Moderator Teams to keep YFDAI on track with its audience and financial quarterly and long-term KPIs
- Partner with the CEO on both creative and operational initiatives to ensure a highly functioning organization
- Identify organizational workflow or process blockers and quickly resolve them to keep the company on course to achieve KPIs
- Identify cross functional operational improvement in terms of technology, workflow, processes and structure. Challenge the status quo to support business acceleration
- Daily focus on company Objectives & Key Results (OKRs) to measure the most optimal way for the entire team to invest their time, resolve inevitable blockers and provide leadership as needed with guidance from and direct report to the CEO.
- Review project management and workflow tools in each department and develop common internal communications to enhance the development of the ecosystem
- Become an expert on YFDAI (and the DeFi crypto assets space broadly) to conduct discovery calls, presentations and product demonstrations with prospects and customers
Financial Planning and Analysis
- Oversee finance, budgeting, forecasting and accounting functions
- Oversee financial reporting and analysis.
- Develop business plans for new projects aligned to delivering audience and revenue goals
- Communicate market strength and competitive health to all investors and token holders and drive action plans to remedy or accelerate operations.
- Responsible for the strategic, financial and legal aspects of all corporate deals, including partnerships, distribution and M&A opportunities.
Business KPIs and Audience Analytics
- Manage the audience metric reporting and communicate progress and trends to all stakeholders
- Provide analysis, commentary and advice on where efforts need to be directed towards achieving KPI milestones for success
- Oversee company in house legal advisors and outside law firms, budgets and non employment related legal issues.
- As directed by the CEO towards building an integrated DeFi ecosystem for the next generation of financial services and investing.
- 3+ years professional management and operations experience in technology, human capital, and new venture development (must have references)
- Strong Knowledge of DeFi, knowledge of NFT’s advantageous
- Knowledge of traditional finance/banking (CeFi)
- Knowledge of ecommerce advantageous
- Experience — ability to grow, lead and manage teams
- Collaboration — ability to work with all stakeholders throughout an organization across departments
- Strategically focused on goal execution and overcoming roadblocks
- Experience working in blockchain and cryptocurrency projects with an innovative, think-outside-the-box mindset
- Financial and strategic planning
- Proven ability to drive business development opportunities
- Startup experience, specifically experience scaling a startup
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Agility, adaptability, flexibility in a quickly changing environment and industry
- Extraordinary project management skills and organization
- Ability to pay attention to small details and also see the bigger picture
- Strong communication skills with the ability to articulate, present, and debate complex problems with all levels of management and on the fly with interviewers and AMA’s
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, highly-impactful social capacity and demonstrated relationship management skills
You can apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and all applications must include:
- Your CV/Resume
- A cover letter outlining how you meet the criteria listed above with examples of your experience
DeFi’s immense growth potential coupled with the oncoming cryptocurrency bull cycle places YFDAI in a unique position where its existing features will make it a top performing protocol in the DeFi space.
Visit us on our website and chat with us on Telegram!